Join Steve Andrews for a IICRC certification courses held all across the US and Canada.
- Pulled Rows in Berber Carpet – You could RETIRE just fixing this one repair all day long…
- Burn Marks, Permanent Stains, Bleach Marks – Cha’ CHING!
- Dog & Cat Damage – Anyone can clean up Pee, but nobody knows how to fix that Torn-Up Entryway…
- Wrinkles & Waves – Fixing Delaminated Carpet is a potential Gold Mine
- Water Damage Repairs – I don’t have to tell you how much money is in restoration!
You will learn:
*How is Carpet Manufactured & Installed Correctly
*Simple Tests to Determine material Content and Direction of Manufacture
*How to: Perform a Thorough Examination of the Damage and Evaluate the Time & Cost of Repair
*How to to use different tools such as the Mini-stretcher, Kool Glide, Carpet Patch Tool and Hot Knife in ways you’ve never seen before!
This is not a painfully boring 1000 page PowerPoint class.
There is some book work to learn the basics of carpet construction and terminology but Steve’s primary goal is to make this a hands on class.
My goal is to help you learn how to repair carpet. Why? so you can increase your skill set and make more money per job.